- 1 lb pork chop, pounded
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 head garlic, pounded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the pork chops.
- Blend well and squeeze garlic well to extract flavor, add more pepper if you prefer it spicier.
- Rub on chops 1 by one and let marinade in refrigerator overnight.
- Before frying in oil, dredge in cornstarch and shake off excess.
- Fry till crispy. YUMMO!