Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
comfort food anytime my kids are hungry, good with piping hot rice!
- 1 lb pork chop, pounded
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 head garlic, pounded
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the pork chops.
- Blend well and squeeze garlic well to extract flavor, add more pepper if you prefer it spicier.
- Rub on chops 1 by one and let marinade in refrigerator overnight.
- Before frying in oil, dredge in cornstarch and shake off excess.
- Fry till crispy. YUMMO!
I tried this tonight - marinated all day and roasted in the oven over a bed of potatoes, carrots and broccoli (I hate dishes) - very moist and tender and melt in the mouth - will make again.
I grilled the pork chops instead of frying and they still came out great-very tasty and moist. I will definitely make them again.
Great recipe, marinate and forget about it until you're ready to fry. Ate a ton of rice! Thanks for posting!