1/3 Photos of Mommy's Swiss Cheese Omelette for 2 or More
I make this to share around the table so that each person doesnt have to wait fro me to cook their omlette individually. The base recipe is for 2 people. You can double for 3, triple for 6. I use JUMBO eggs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with water and add pepper to mix.
- 2Spray Large Omlette Pan with non-stick spray while cold.
- 3Melt butter in large omlette pan over medium heat-be careful not to burn the butter.
- 4Pour egg mix into pan and swirl around to cover-lower heat to low.
- 5keep swirling pan so that egg evenly cooks over the low heat- be careful not to overcook or brown the bottum too much.
- 6when eggs are almost cooked through ( top is still soft) sprinkle cheese over the top.
- 7put lid onto pan and turn off heat - let this sit for about 1-2 minutes until cheese melts and eggs puff up.
- 8Sprinkle salt lightly on top.
- 9Fold omlette over and cut in half.
- 10serve over a hot bagel ( open face).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mommy's Swiss Cheese Omelette for 2 or More
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 319.1 mg
- Sodium 655.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.0 g