Recipe by tceli88
My family and I have tried many meatloaves, but it wasn't until I modified one of my own that we found "the one". Many of my friends and relative have tried this out and loved it just as much. Try it and give me some feedback on it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 15 -20 saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon bits
- 12 ounces beef gravy
- 12 ounces mushroom gravy
- 2 cups cheddar flavored French-fried onions
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce or 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce or 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 dash salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In largo mixing bowl, mix ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, crushed saltines, shredded cheddar, bacon bits, 1/4 cup sauce of your choice, salt & pepper by hand.
- Form "loaf" in deep dish baking pan, lined with foil.
- Top with remaining sauce, both jar of gravy, then french fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.