Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An EASY and tasty cookie. You can't stop at one.
Make and share this Mommy's Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml shortening
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 591.47 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 340.19 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream margarine, shortening and sugars in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla and eggs; mix.
- Add dry ingredients; mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips of your choice, I like semi sweet.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
These are so good if eaten right away...they became hard by the next day though.Thanks!
I have been looking for the perfect chocolate chip cookie repipe and this is IT! These are the most amazing chocolate chip cookies. My husband ate a dozen before they were even cooled. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
These are perfect! I used splenda so they probably didn't flatten out much like in the photo. I sprinkled extra chips on the top since I just love chocolate chips and rolled them more than an inch so I got 2 big chunky dozens of these. It's not too cakey and neither is it the crunchy type. Mommy's cookies are so delicious- a keeper!! Thank you, Hadice for sharing :)