Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I picked this up from a guy on a retreat back when I was still in high school. This is my son's fav dinner. I usually make some rice a roni and a veggie to go with.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Put the bread crumbs into a large ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag and shake until the chicken is completely covered.
- Heat oil (enough to cover pan about a 1/4 of the way up) in a large pan.
- When oil is hot, add chicken and fry until fully cooked.
- Put the chicken in an oven safe dish and keep warm in the oven while finishing.
- Put one average size jar of jelly in a pot and heat over medium heat stirring often.
- When it is completely melted, add to chicken and mix it around.