Recipe by Surrealdream
Shake it up baby now! This is my own creation that my hubby looks forward to every week ;)
- 8 -12 chicken pieces
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 3 teaspoons Club House parmesan and herbs
- 4 teaspoons rosemary
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large freezer bag or bowl, mix bread crumbs, club house parmesan and herbs, rosemary and seasoning salt; set aside.
- In separate bowl, beat egg and oil until well mixed.
- Thoroughly dip and coat each chicken piece in the egg mixture then in the bread mixture by shaking it in the freezer bag or turning several times in the bowl of bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350°F in a shallow baking dish covered with tin foil for 1 hour.
- Remove cover and continue baking for 15 minutes or broil on top rack to brown for approximately 1 minute.