My family prefers these over McDonalds any day! (They came up with the name :) Since there are six of us, the recipe makes six, but of course you can make as many as you like. I sometimes use bacon, ham or sausage instead of the Canadian bacon, whatever I happen to have! Sometimes we even have these for a quick dinner, but they are mostly a weekend breakfast treat!
- Lightly fry the Canadian bacon slices in a 12 inch skillet and set aside to keep warm.
- Melt butter over medium heat in same skillet.
- Fry eggs (as many as you can fit at a time) in the butter over low-medium heat, breaking yolks before flipping.
- Top each egg with 2 slices of Canadian bacon and 1 slice of cheese.
- When cheese has melted, place egg on English muffins.
- Repeat with remaining eggs, if necessary.