1/1 Photo of Mommy Mc Muffins : )
My family prefers these over McDonalds any day! (They came up with the name :) Since there are six of us, the recipe makes six, but of course you can make as many as you like. I sometimes use bacon, ham or sausage instead of the Canadian bacon, whatever I happen to have! Sometimes we even have these for a quick dinner, but they are mostly a weekend breakfast treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly fry the Canadian bacon slices in a 12 inch skillet and set aside to keep warm.
- 2Melt butter over medium heat in same skillet.
- 3Fry eggs (as many as you can fit at a time) in the butter over low-medium heat, breaking yolks before flipping.
- 4Top each egg with 2 slices of Canadian bacon and 1 slice of cheese.
- 5When cheese has melted, place egg on English muffins.
- 6Repeat with remaining eggs, if necessary.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mommy Mc Muffins : )
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 233.7 mg
- Sodium 1251.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 25.9 g