If you're looking to use some left over mashed potatoes this is the recipe! Another one of Mommom's wonderful dishes to share with everyone. Everyone is sure to love this and it is such a nice twist on the traditional mashed potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the potatoes into the large bowl of your electric mixer.
- 2Add the cream cheese, chopped onions, eggs, and flour.
- 3Beat at medium speed until the ingredients are blended, then beat at high speed until the light and fluffy.
- 4Taste; add salt and pepper, if needed.
- 5Spoon into a greased 9-inch-square baking dish.
- 6Distribute the canned onions evenly over the top.
- 7Bake, uncovered, in a 300 degree oven for about 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mommom's Fluffy Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 357.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: