1 hr 15 mins
This is my variation of MomMom's meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add cubed bread to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- 2Melt butter over low heat and add minced onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- 3Drizzle melted butter mixture over cubed bread and stir to coat/combine.
- 4Crumble ground turkey into a separate bowl and grate onion over the meat. Stir or 'smush' into the turkey.
- 5Place a large sheet of wax paper on counter or tabletop. Dump meat mixture onto wax paper and flatten into a large rectangle (about 1/2 inch thickness).
- 6Run a line of cubed/herbed bread down the center of the meat length-wise. Spread out and press down slightly to within 1 inch of the edges.
- 7Starting with a short end, roll tightly sealing the seams and ends as you go. Seal completely and shape into a large loaf shape.
- 8Place seam side down in a oiled/sprayed 9"x12" baking pan.
- 9Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes or until the center temperature reaches 180 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- 10Cool, in the pan, on a wire rack for 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for MomMom Cash's Stuffed Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 341.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.6 g