1/2 Photos of Momma's Vegetable Beef Soup
This was a staple growing up... this is easy, filling and downright yummy! We serve over rice, crackers or with a big hunk of cornbread. Super forgiving, we've been known to toss in cabbage, eggplant or whatever veggies are starting to look questionable in the drawer. It's all good. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown and drain ground beef in skillet.
- 2Boil lima beans as directed on package in salted water until half done.
- 3Add okra, being careful not to break it up too much (slow boil).
- 4Add rest of ingredients and simmer on low until warm through.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Momma's Vegetable Beef Soup
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 845.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 24.4 g