Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I gave my pancakes a makeover and added a special ingredient: Sprite. Sounds unusual, but once you try it, you won't make pancakes the regular way any more.
- Preheat a lightly greased non-stick griddle to 300°.
- Beat eggs with a wire whisk and add milk, Sprite and oil. Whisk until frothy.
- Add flour and sugar and whisk until completely mixed. (There will be small lumps.).
- Pour by 1/3 cupfuls onto hot griddle and cook about 1 minute or until golden brown on underside. Flip and cook 45 seconds or until golden brown on other side.
- Serve with favorite toppings.
Enjoye this recipe! Had some extra Sprite Zero that needed to be used, so tried this. Made 3 batches and have them in the freezer as my 3 year old wants pancakes every morning. The whole family likes them! Next time, might try to sub in some whole wheat flour.