Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We usually use with chicken. My neices ask for this by name "Momma's Special Chicken". (One of them at the age of 3 ate a whole chicken!) Marinate overnight and put it on the GRILL !
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Depending on how much meat I have I usually have to either double or triple this recipe The longer your meat marinates the better it tastes.
- This recipe was originally for salmon, but I think it can be used universally.
- I've also used this same recipe for steak and chicken.
- It is wonderful.
I used it on shrimp and even though it turned them a bit brown they tasted great. Can't wait to try it on some beef. Thank you.
Why haven't I reviewed this before? I've used it on both chicken and steaks and it is a terrific marinade. Thanks for posting.