Recipe by Momma's Good Cookin
This delicious meal is a source of protein and is very good for those that may not have beef at hand or are just trying to get rid of last nights grilled chicken breast.
Top Review by gbianchi
I have to be honest: this recipe was not one I would make again. My husband and I both were not very impressed with the flavour. The sauce was much too heavy and the flavour did not taste like stroganoff to us. It was a little too overwhelmingly sour cream. I followed the recipe to a T.
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 grilled chicken breasts, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder, plus
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the egg noodles according to the package.
- Warm chopped chicken in a skillet, also adding the mushroon soup, and garlic powder.
- Simmer and allow to warm through.
- Remove mixture from heat, combine the chicken and soup mixture with the noodles.
- Add sour cream until completely dissolved in the mixture.Season with salt and pepper.