Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this often when it is cold and rainy. it is very easy but satisfying
Make and share this Momma's Rainy Day Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 48 ounces chicken stock
- 3 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced carrots
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 2 sprigs rosemary, stripped
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Montreal chicken seasoning
- put everything into a big pot and simmer 30 minutes.
- remove bay leaf before serving.