Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom served this up one day (she doesn't remember where it came from) and making it for my friends, it's probably the most requested thing for a BBQ - my best friend's husband even asked for it to be his "birthday cake" the last 3 years!
- Crush the vanilla wafers and mix well with the other base ingredients then press in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pour over the crust.
- Put in freezer overnight.
- To serve, run a knife under hot water to cut and then drizzle chocolate sauce over it!