Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy traditional meatloaf my family has been using for years.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- catsup, for the top
- In a large bowl, take ground beef, yellow onion, green bell pepper, eggs and breadcrumbs and mix them all very well together into a huge mass of uncooked meat mixture.
- In a bread loaf pan take the meat mixture and form it to the contour of the pan.
- Take catsup and pour liberally over the top of the uncooked meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 for an hour to a hour and a half.