Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom made this Manacotti during special occasions. I use my homeade red sauce but if you are short on time you can always use Jarred
- Cook pasta tubes til al dente.
- In one bowl mix Cheeses, seasoning egg and pine nuts.
- In another bowl mix sauce and water.
- In a skillet sautee sausage with pepper onion and garlic and mx into sauce.
- With a pastry bag stuff each tube with cheese mix and lay in a roaster. pour sauce with meat mix over tubes.
- Top with mozzerella cheese.
- bake for 1 hour on 350.