1 hr 25 mins
My mom made this Manacotti during special occasions. I use my homeade red sauce but if you are short on time you can always use Jarred
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta tubes til al dente.
- 2In one bowl mix Cheeses, seasoning egg and pine nuts.
- 3In another bowl mix sauce and water.
- 4In a skillet sautee sausage with pepper onion and garlic and mx into sauce.
- 5With a pastry bag stuff each tube with cheese mix and lay in a roaster. pour sauce with meat mix over tubes.
- 6Top with mozzerella cheese.
- 7bake for 1 hour on 350.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Momma's Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.9
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 714.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked italian sausage