Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Every family has their own version of 'goulash' - this is mine!
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof klusky noodles
- 1 (32 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 8 ounces mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 lb Italian sausage, coined
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar (not substitute)
- Prepare meat, if using, drain well.
- While cooking the meat, boil the Klusky noodles per package instructions, drain.
- Sauce:Combine the tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes in a blender and mix until as smooth as you like. Add the sugar to taste and blend until well mixed.
- In a large serving bowl, combine noodles, sauce, meat, and mushrooms (if using). Stir well.
- Hock Family Suggestion:Serve with garlic bread, a salad, and greenbeans. Enjoy!