- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup milk (I use 1%)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (cinnamon sugar also works nicely if you want a little sweet hint with your cinnamon)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large coffee mug, combine cocoa, sugar and salt.
- Microwave milk in microwaveable cup or bowl for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Slowly add hot milk to cocoa mixture while stirring. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon and microwave an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir well and enjoy!