Recipe by BigFatMomma
I get compliments on my skin all the time. Here's my secret. This scrub, along with no makeup is the key to my smooth skin. Please take care, though, this might be a little harsh for really sensitive/damaged/broken skin. Great for body, too-just adjust the measurements to your liking. A thick paste for heavy scrubbing, or less powder for light exfoliation--it works, and leaves your skin baby-smooth. Great for rough winter skin.
Top Review by Mirj
This was wonderful. I used some plain rice that I just ran through my food processor, and some no-frills liquid soap. My youngest daughter loves the different scrubs on the market, and this one was about 1/10th the price! We're not using this on our faces, but it makes a fantastic body scrub! Many thanks!
- 1 tablespoon liquid baby wash
- 1 teaspoon rice flour (see note)
Directions See How It's Made
- *Note* Use a coarser grind rice flour--fine flour or rice powder will not work. I use Arrowhead Mills-it's coarse enough to exfoliate. If your flour is gritty, it will work. If it feels like all-purpose, it won't.
- Mix ingredients, and massage gently over skin.
- Rinse, and immediately follow with lotion of choice to prevent drying.
- As stated above, take care with sensitive skin, and adjust measurements to suit your needs.