1/11 Photos of Momma's Fair Funnel Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and sugar together and then add the milk slowly--beat. Add the dry ingredients and beat until smooth and creamy.
- 2Pour batter into a funnel and at the same time, use your finger to plug the hole. In a large cast iron pot, add 2 inches of oil to the bottom.
- 3When the oil becomes hot, move your hand over the pot and slowly release your finger so the batter can start cooking.
- 4Move the funnel around to make designs.
- 5Brown on both sides--then immediately remove and drain extremely well.
- 6Top with brown sugar, or honey, or cinnamon sugar, or powdered sugar as a topping.
- 7BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT GET BURNED!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Momma's Fair Funnel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 391.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g