- Beat eggs and sugar together and then add the milk slowly--beat. Add the dry ingredients and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour batter into a funnel and at the same time, use your finger to plug the hole. In a large cast iron pot, add 2 inches of oil to the bottom.
- When the oil becomes hot, move your hand over the pot and slowly release your finger so the batter can start cooking.
- Move the funnel around to make designs.
- Brown on both sides--then immediately remove and drain extremely well.
- Top with brown sugar, or honey, or cinnamon sugar, or powdered sugar as a topping.
- BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT GET BURNED!