Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my mom's recipe she has been using for years, no telling where she got it from but it is easy to make and taste like it took all day long!! I usually buy one can of chili beans in hot sauce and one can of chili beans in mild sauce I like a little bite to it!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- salt and pepper
- brown and drain ground beef.
- mix all ingredients together in large pot.
- simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- serve with shredded cheese and crackers.