Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mom used to make this on the holidays and I loved it. I always asked when she would make it again. I got all my friends and my husbands family hooked.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (Softened)
- 2 (12 ounce) cansof hormell chili with beans
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 packages shredded fiesta blend cheese or 2 packages Mexican blend cheese
- diced jalapeno (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a 13x9 glass pan or metal pan and spread your softened cream cheese all over the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Then take your hormell chili and spread that on top of the cream cheese.
- Dice your green pepper and onion into pieces and sprinkle on top of the chili.
- Use as much of it as you want.
- At this time if you prefer jalapenos in it also then this is the time to put that in also.
- Finally put your two packages of shredded cheese on top of it and put in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubblely.