Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
QUICK AND SUPER EASY. EVEN I CAN'T MESS THIS ONE UP.
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 slices bread, w/ crusts cut off
- cinnamon, just enough to sprinkle on apples
- 1 egg
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 425.
- SPRAY 8" SQUARE BAKING DISH.
- POUR CONTENTS OF APPLE FILLING INTO DISH.
- COVER WITH CINNAMON.
- PLACE CRUSTLESS BREAD TO COVER APPLE FILLING.
- MIX EGG, SUGAR AND BUTTER TOGETHER, POUR OVER BREAD.
- BAKE UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
- IT SOUNDS REALLY SIMPLE AND IT IS.
- THIS IS MY GRANDMOTHER (MOMI-ANN)'S RECIPE.
- EVEN I CAN'T MESS THIS ONE UP.
- AND I NEVER HAVE LEFTOVERS.
This cobbler was so simple and we loved it.It was very sweet and would be really good with ice cream.Thanks for the great recipe.