- 3 cardamom pods, unhusked
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups water
- 5 teaspoons coffee, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves in the water in a pot for 10 minutes.
- Add the coffee and boil 5 minutes longer.
- Pour into a serving pot, but do not strain the spices.
- Allow to stand until the grounds settle, then pour into small cups.
- *You can also make this by adding the whole spices and coffee to the basket of an automatic coffee brewer.