Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy homemade noodles that have been in our family for ages!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- ice water, as needed for consistency
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- For each 1/2 cup of flour, add 1 egg.
- Have a container with ice water nearby.
- Slowly add water until almost a loose, rubbery consistency.
- You may add a pinch of salt if desired.
- I like to make it at least 1 hour ahead of time and cover it and let it sit.
- You usually need to add a little more cold water after this.
- I use 1 1/2 to 2 cups of flour.
- Run cold water over a dinner size plate.
- Put the batter on the plate.
- Cut the batter off the side of the plate with a knife into boiling water.
- As soon as they come to the top they are done.
- Don't overcook!
- Drain in colander.