Recipe by 3KillerBs
My Mother-in-law's chocolate chip cookie recipes. Regarded as the best ever by her kids, her daughters-in-law, and her friends. You will not regret trying these. You will regret not making them again.
- 1 cup Crisco (no substitutes)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream Crisco and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add to Crisco mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Spread in a 10x15x1" greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cut into rectangles while still warm.
- Note: Can substitute butterscotch, peanut butter, or other baking chips -- or any desired combination -- for the chocolate chips.