Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was one of my favorite desserts that my mom used to make us when I was growing up. She was kind enough to loan me her recipe card today and I wanted it posted on Zaar for safekeeping.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Mix the butter, flour and sugar to form pie dough.
- Press pie dough into pan.
- Bake until dough is light brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix together the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and the Cool Whip.
- Spread this mixture on the cooled dough.
- Spoon on your favorite pie filling.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before slicing.
- Store in refrigerator.