This was one of my favorite desserts that my mom used to make us when I was growing up. She was kind enough to loan me her recipe card today and I wanted it posted on Zaar for safekeeping.
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE FILLING
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Prepare a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- 3Mix the butter, flour and sugar to form pie dough.
- 4Press pie dough into pan.
- 5Bake until dough is light brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- 6Mix together the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and the Cool Whip.
- 7Spread this mixture on the cooled dough.
- 8Spoon on your favorite pie filling.
- 9Refrigerate at least 1 hour before slicing.
- 10Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom Van Fleet's Original Cherry Delight
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 85.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: