1/1 Photo of Mom Toshi's Party Mix
This is my mom's snack mix. Enjoy! I finally made some for myself. I used a disposable roasting pan (around 16 inches long)... for easy cleanup. Makes about two ziplock type gallon bags.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter. Add the syrup, sugar and shoyu to the melted butter. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- 2In a very large bowl mix 1 box Crispix with half the goma nori furukaki; then add the other box of Crispix and the remainder of the furukaki.
- 3Add 1/3 liquid mixture to the dry mixture; mix. Add another 1/3 liquid mixture; mix. Then add remaining liquid -- mix.
- 4Spread out on baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees -- stirring about every 10 minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom Toshi's Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1121.9
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 2019.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 217.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 68.9 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nori Goma Furikake