Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was one of my favorites growing up. I still remember how it tastes! Guaranteed kid pleaser!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) jarsragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat milk and eggs together, and toss with the spaghetti.
- Spread spaghetti mixture in the bottom of a greased high-sided jelly roll pan or 11x18 roasting pan.
- Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Arrange pepperoni in rows over the sauce, and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into squares with a sharp knife or pizza cutter.
The kids and DH loved it, which is an automatic 5-star at my house! Very simple to put together and fun to eat which made it great for a busy baseball night. I used a sheet pan (about 12x17) with whole wheat thin spaghetti and one 26 oz jar of pasta sauce. Only put pepperoni on half, for the kids who only eat cheese, and used 4-5 cups cheese. My pan was full to the top. This is basic, kid-friendly recipe and other pizza type toppings could be added as desired. Thanks, BFM!
I halved the recipe with ease, baking it in an 8x8 pan. I used whole-wheat spaghetti noodles, turkey pepperoni and added sliced mushrooms to the pepperoni layer. This was good, but I think the sauce ratio is too much - I didn't use the amount called for and still had plenty. I also think it would benefit from adding some spices or maybe some parmesan to the noodle layer. This would be great to use up leftover spaghetti noodles, & I think kids would like it. :) I made this as part of Pick A Chef 2005
My son loved this!