Recipe by Dienia B.
The taste of the chops soaks into the corn for a really good flavor. Very easy and cheaper than most. My sister Cris loves these.
Top Review by loof
This is a great dish! The pork chops were so tender and the corn took on the flavor of the drippings and made a nice tasty "gravy". Pure comfort food - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 4 pork chops or 4 pork steaks, any size
- 1 (18 ounce) can creamed corn (2 cans if your corny)
- salt and pepper
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chops with salt, pepper, garlic salt; brown chops in skillet.
- Drain the chops of grease and then add 1/2 cup water. Cover and simmer 45 minutes; add can(s) of cream corn to cover chops and salt and pepper corn to taste.
- Cover and simmer for at least 15 minutes more or until pork is done.
- You can bake these puppies in oven if you want at 350° for the same amount of time. I cook longer cause I like my pork really done.