1/2 Photos of Mom Mom's Secret Good Seasons Oven Baked Chicken
We always look forward to Mom Mom's chicken at each at family gathering and we found out her secret: it's an adapted version of the oven-baked chicken recipe you find on the Bisquick box, which I am sharing with you. Simple with lots of flavor to go around and can easily be served for any occasion, any time of the year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Meanwhile, place aluminum foil on a cookie sheet; dice up the Tbsp of butter and sporadically place diced butter on foil.
- 3Place sheet with butter in pre-heating oven to melt; pull out when melted (don't burn) and tilt pan to coat.
- 4Stir and combine Bisquick, about 3/4 of the packet of Good Seasons (reserve 1/4), paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
- 5Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 remaining Good Seasons.
- 6Coat chicken with Bisquick mix; set on buttered foil.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes; turn chicken and bake for another 15 minutes (or longer if you like it a bit more crispy).
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom Mom's Secret Good Seasons Oven Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 276.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasons Italian dressing