Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The chewy kind, with chocolate chips. My mom's handwritten recipe included "1 Blonde Wig", which always made her giggle. Family Note: Mom-mom used margarine, but butter is better.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" X 12" baking pan.
- Melt butter with brown sugar in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Let cool slightly. Pour into mixer bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla and water. Mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Optional: Add walnuts and one blonde wig.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
These are so good! If you're craving chocolate chip cookies, give these a try. Quick and easy and wonderful texture.