1/1 Photo of Mom-Mom's Blonde Brownies
The chewy kind, with chocolate chips. My mom's handwritten recipe included "1 Blonde Wig", which always made her giggle. Family Note: Mom-mom used margarine, but butter is better.
My Private Note
9 X 12 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" X 12" baking pan.
- 2Melt butter with brown sugar in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Let cool slightly. Pour into mixer bowl.
- 3Add eggs, vanilla and water. Mix well.
- 4Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat into butter mixture.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Optional: Add walnuts and one blonde wig.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom-Mom's Blonde Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g