Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Homemade breakfast sandwiches that taste pretty close to McDonald's McGriddles! Fast and easy.
- 8 hamburger buns, the cheap, small, plain ones
- 8 sausage patties (the flat ones, hamburger bun size)
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Scramble eggs with milk, sugar, and cinnamon. (add anything else you would normally add to french toast!).
- Cook sausage as directed and keep warm.
- Dip buns in egg mix and cook on hot griddle as you would french toast. Smash down buns a bit with spatula as you are cooking.
- make buns and sausage into sandwiches and serve with syrup to dip.
- (optional) This is a very versatile recipe, you can add fried eggs, cheese, etc to your liking! Have FUN!