Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the dressing that my husband's family always serves at Thanksgiving.
Make and share this Mom H's Oyster Stuffing/Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the saltines and butter together.
- Mix the 4 cans of corn together in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix drained oysters, 1/4 cup of reserved juice, 3 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Place 1/3 of cracker mixture in a buttered casserole dish.
- Spread 1/2 of corn, then 1/2 oysters mixture.
- Repeat layering.
- Pour remaining reserved juice over entire casserole.
- Layer remaining cracker mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F.