1 hr 20 mins
Bread 'n Butter's Note:
This is the dressing that my husband's family always serves at Thanksgiving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the saltines and butter together.
- 2Mix the 4 cans of corn together in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- 3Mix drained oysters, 1/4 cup of reserved juice, 3 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- 4Place 1/3 of cracker mixture in a buttered casserole dish.
- 5Spread 1/2 of corn, then 1/2 oysters mixture.
- 6Repeat layering.
- 7Pour remaining reserved juice over entire casserole.
- 8Layer remaining cracker mixture on top.
- 9Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom H's Oyster Stuffing/Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.9
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 900.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g