1 hr 10 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
Mom Florence made this pie up because my Dad is diabetic and loves pie. The Splenda is to taste because she is one of those dashers; you know, dash of this, just until it tastes good, people lol. Her recipes are always good though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel core and slice apples and pears; toss with flour.
- 2Cook apples, pears, and apricots in orange juice until thick and almost cooked.
- 3Bake bottom pie crust for 10 minutes.
- 4Add nutmeg, sugar substitute, allspice, and apple pie spice to fruit while cooling; add butter.
- 5Pour mixture in bottom pie crust; top with second pie crust.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom Florence's Fruit Pie
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.1
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 331.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice