Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Mom Florence made this pie up because my Dad is diabetic and loves pie. The Splenda is to taste because she is one of those dashers; you know, dash of this, just until it tastes good, people lol. Her recipes are always good though.
- Peel core and slice apples and pears; toss with flour.
- Cook apples, pears, and apricots in orange juice until thick and almost cooked.
- Bake bottom pie crust for 10 minutes.
- Add nutmeg, sugar substitute, allspice, and apple pie spice to fruit while cooling; add butter.
- Pour mixture in bottom pie crust; top with second pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until browned.