Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mom & Dad have been making deviled eggs like this for as long as I can remember! I recommend using The Most Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs (No Needles Involved) to cook the eggs to begin with.
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in half length wise.
- Gently scoop yolks out into a mixing bowl. Set aside egg whites.
- Add Miracle Whip to yolks and mix thoroughly. (I use a hand mixer).
- Place mixture in a piping bag and fill the egg whites where the yolk was removed.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top of egg yolk mixture. Enjoy!
Very good simple deviled eggs. I did replace the Miracle Whip with Hellman's olive oil mayonnaise. I use How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs. Made for Veggie Swap 37 ~ August 2011 ~
Easy and simple I use a little sweet relish and garlic powder in the miracle whip top with paprika for color. My family loves these eggs.
I use Miracle Whip but add a little yellow mustard and a dash of celery salt, sprinkle paprika on to finish.