Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My Mother in Andrews N.C. has made this recipe for years. She makes it every when any of the family may get together. This is my take on this Family Favorite. She calls it her version of baked beans. I never take any home when I take this to any family get together or church socials.
- In a skillet brown off ground beef and drain
- put ground beef in a slow cooker with the rest of ingredients and stir together.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 6 hours.
- If you want to make this a one dish meal you can add the macaroni during the last 30 min of cooking.
- Make a great main dish , side dish or covered dish to serve at church or any social gathering .
- It's also even better the next day !