6 hrs 20 mins
My Mother in Andrews N.C. has made this recipe for years. She makes it every when any of the family may get together. This is my take on this Family Favorite. She calls it her version of baked beans. I never take any home when I take this to any family get together or church socials.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet brown off ground beef and drain
- 2put ground beef in a slow cooker with the rest of ingredients and stir together.
- 3Place lid on and cook on low for 6 hours.
- 4If you want to make this a one dish meal you can add the macaroni during the last 30 min of cooking.
- 5Make a great main dish , side dish or covered dish to serve at church or any social gathering .
- 6It's also even better the next day !
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom Annie's Hamburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 759.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 15.1 g