Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy-to-make mini-cakes with molten chocolate "lava" in the center. Rich and decadent. Serve warm and don't overcook to ensure the centers ooze onto your plate after you dig in!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter, chocolate chips and cocoa until combined and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Combine chocolate mixture and sugar mixture and stir well.
- Add eggs one at a time, stirring after each addition until fully incorporated.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Chill batter for at least 20 minutes.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin and bake for 10-11 minutes.
This recipe is amazingly easy and very tasty. I added 1 cup of thawed pitted cherries. Delicious.