1/3 Photos of Molten Lava Cookies
Thanks to Better Homes & Gardens for this recipe. Love these cookies, but I love chocolate. Not hard to make. I'm not a baker and I had no problems. If you have kids, they'll be GONE. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat 350°F.
- 2Cream together butter & sugar.
- 3Add cocoa powder, eggs & vanilla. Mix well.
- 4In separate bowl, combine flour & baking powder. Gradually add to butter mixture.
- 5Shape dough into 1" balls. Using your thumb, press into the center. Fill with a piece of chocolate & fold dough over to cover chocolate.
- 6Place balls 2" apart on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are firm, but tops are still soft. Remove and cool. Dust with powder sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molten Lava Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g