Prep 18 mins
Cook 12 mins
A rich & sinful cake recipe from Chambord online.
Make and share this Molten Lava Cakes With Chambord Truffle Center recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Generously grease 8 (6 ounce) baking cups & place on a baking sheet.
- With a metal bowl over simmering water, melt butter & chocolate, stirring frequently to blend.
- Cool to room temp & add Chambord.
- In a large bowl, beat the yolks, eggs & sugar together until the mixture thickens & becomes lemon coloured.
- Fold in the chocolate Chambord mixture until well blended.
- Sift the flour over the mixture & quickly fold or beat inches.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared cups & bake for about 12 mins (time will vary depending on what your baking cups are made of)until cakes are firm around the edges but soft in the middle.
- Let sit for 1 minute Run small knife around the cake to loosen & carefully turn onto plate.
- If you like, cook 1/2 cup of Chambord down to 1/4 cup & soak raspberries in to serve poured over the cake along with a dusting of confectioners sugar.