Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
A rich & sinful cake recipe from Chambord online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- 2Generously grease 8 (6 ounce) baking cups & place on a baking sheet.
- 3With a metal bowl over simmering water, melt butter & chocolate, stirring frequently to blend.
- 4Cool to room temp & add Chambord.
- 5In a large bowl, beat the yolks, eggs & sugar together until the mixture thickens & becomes lemon coloured.
- 6Fold in the chocolate Chambord mixture until well blended.
- 7Sift the flour over the mixture & quickly fold or beat inches.
- 8Divide the batter evenly among the prepared cups & bake for about 12 mins (time will vary depending on what your baking cups are made of)until cakes are firm around the edges but soft in the middle.
- 9Let sit for 1 minute Run small knife around the cake to loosen & carefully turn onto plate.
- 10If you like, cook 1/2 cup of Chambord down to 1/4 cup & soak raspberries in to serve poured over the cake along with a dusting of confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molten Lava Cakes With Chambord Truffle Center
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.4
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 295.3 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: