Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
easy!!! chocolatey family favorite everyone loves
- 4 (1 ounce) baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 12 thin cookies (Chips Ahoy work well)
- Preheat oven 425.
- microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl HIGH 2 minute.
- Stir with wire wisk until well blended.
- Beat 2 whole eggs,2 egg yolks, surgar,and flour until well blended.
- Gradually add chocolate mixture beating constantly until well blended.
- Line muffin cups with paper liner place 1 cookie in bottom of each cup cover with batter 2/3 full.
- Bake 8 min or until edges are firm and the center is soft.
- let stand 1min.
- invert onto dessert dish remove paper liners.
- serve with whipped topping or Ice cream.