Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
This dessert is great and the batter can be prepared ahead of time. Cover tightly and refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to cook, pour batter evenly over cookies in prepared muffins cups and bake as directed.
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 12 chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy cookies)
- 1⁄2 cup thawed whipped topping (COOL WHIP)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minute or until butter is melted.
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Mix whole eggs, egg yolks, sugar and flour until well blended.
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture, beating constantly until well blended.
- Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper liners; spray with cooking spray.
- Place 1 cookie, upside down, in bottom of each cup.
- Spoon batter evenly over cookies, adding about 1/4 cup of the batter to each cup.
- Bake about 13 minute or until cakes are firm around edges but soft in the centers.
- Remove from oven; let stand 1 minute
- Carefully remove cakes from muffin pan.
- Invert onto dessert dishes; remove paper liners.
- Top evenly with the whipped topping just before serving.