1 hr 15 mins
I'm making this for the first time this Thanksgiving and I can't wait. It looks delicious and quite easy!!! From Kraft. You can also change the flavor of the cake by using different flavored instant coffees. You will also need to have on hand the extra ingredients to prepare your cake mix depending on the brand you use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 517.37 g package devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 340.19 g package baker's semisweet chocolate chunks, divided
- 709.77 ml cold milk
- 2 (198.44 g) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4-serving size each)
- 78.07 ml flavored instant coffee powder (General Foods International Italian cappuccino)
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Stir in half of the chocolate chunks. Pour into greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- 2Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes, flavored instant coffee and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until well blended. Pour over cake batter in center of pan; sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chunks.
- 3Bake 1 hour or until cake appears baked in center. Cool slightly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molten Chocolate Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 321.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g