Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A decadent desert that hits the spot when craving chocolate
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted extra to serve
- 140 g unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks, extra
- 85 g caster sugar
- 2⁄3 cup plain flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease eight 175ml dariole moulds (or similar ramekins).
- Break 40g of the chocolate into 5g squares and set aside.
- Place remaining 140g of chocolate with the butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Place eggs, extra yolks and sugar into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy.
- Pour into melted chocolate/butter mic, then add the flour.
- Using a wooden spoon stir until the the mixture is combined.
- Pour evenly into each mould to 3/4 full.
- Push a sqaure of the reserved chocolate into the centre of each pudding.
- Place moulds on a tray and bake in the oven for 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stand for 1 minute before inverting on a plate.
- Serve immediatly drizzled with the extra melted chocolate and vanilla icecream.