Recipe by mydesigirl
Only for true chocolate lovers!! Great way to get that chocolate fix.
Top Review by cajunhippiegirl
YUMMY is the only word I can use to describe this. Was in the mood for something chocolate tonight and didn't feel like going to a lot of trouble to cure the craving & didn't feel like "candy" This was perfect. I also added a "shot" of Mocha flavored Kaluha. I got a gift set for Christmas with flavored Kaluha's and a great big ole Mug in it. It was absolutely perfect. The only thing I didn't do was the chocolate shavings, since it was just for me. I am going to have another mug of this tomorrow while it is still cold here. Thanks DesiGirl for posting. This is a keeper.
- 8 ounces 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (dark or semi-sweet)
- chocolate whipped cream, 1 dollop
- 1 dash chocolate shavings or 1 dash chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Stove Top:.
- In a small saucepan, combine milk and syrup over medium-low heat, stirring.
- Be careful not to let it boil.
- Pour into glass mug.
- Mix two tablespoons cocoa powder into 1 cup whipped cream, or use ready-made chocolate whipped cream.
- Top beverage with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
- Microwave Method:
- Combine cold milk and syrup in a microwave-safe mug or glass and mix well.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and follow directions for garnish.