1/1 Photo of Molten Chocolate Cakes With Irish Cream
A romantic dessert for Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day. Warm chocolate oozes out as you cut into these mini cakes. You can substitute semi-sweet chocolate for the bittersweet chocolate if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450F and lightly butter four (4 oz.) ramekins.
- 2Place butter and chocolate in a medium glass bowl; microwave on HIGH for about 2 minutes, stirring twice, until butter and chocolate are melted.
- 3Add eggs, sugar and liqueur; beat with electric mixer until foamy.
- 4Beat in flour until just combined.
- 5Pour equal amounts of batter into ramekins; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set around the edges and soft in the middle.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto 4 small plates.
- 7Pour 2 Tablespoons liqueur around the edge of each, if you like.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molten Chocolate Cakes With Irish Cream
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.4
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 198.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: