Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe arrived today in the mail on some free cards. These sound quick, easy and very yummy! Maybe you got the card too? Credit goes to Family Favorites.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups Combine butter and chocolate chips and melt in the microwave (on defrost) stirring occasionally.
- Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at med.
- speed until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour gradually, beating at low speed.
- Add chocolate mixture and beat until thick and glossy, about 3 minutes.
- Fill the prepared muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake the cakes 5 minutes.
- Combine the caramels and 2T evaporated milk in a double boiler.
- Cook, stirring continually, until caramels are melted.
- Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls of caramel mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 8 minutes longer.
- Invert cakes onto individual serving plates.
- Stir remaining evaporated milk into remaining caramel mixture and serve with warm cakes.