This recipe arrived today in the mail on some free cards. These sound quick, easy and very yummy! Maybe you got the card too? Credit goes to Family Favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease 12 muffin cups Combine butter and chocolate chips and melt in the microwave (on defrost) stirring occasionally.
- 3Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl.
- 4Beat with an electric mixer at med.
- 5speed until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add flour gradually, beating at low speed.
- 7Add chocolate mixture and beat until thick and glossy, about 3 minutes.
- 8Fill the prepared muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 9Bake the cakes 5 minutes.
- 10Combine the caramels and 2T evaporated milk in a double boiler.
- 11Cook, stirring continually, until caramels are melted.
- 12Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls of caramel mixture into each muffin cup.
- 13Bake for 8 minutes longer.
- 14Invert cakes onto individual serving plates.
- 15Stir remaining evaporated milk into remaining caramel mixture and serve with warm cakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molten Chocolate Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 188.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g